We are currently looking for freelance writers who would like to contribute to promote Japan among an international audience.
We are looking for eager and articulate writers to write blog posts about your interesting experiences in Japan. The topics will vary from travel, culture, food, lifestyle, etc.
You will be given a topic and a format to follow. We usually require between 1,000 to 2,500 words per article, depending on the topic. We are flexible on the deadline according to your schedule and availability.
– Must be a native English speaker
– Must follow a strict manual and flow in regards to formatting
– Must have a Paypal account to receive payments
– SEO experience
– From ¥2,000 ~ ¥3,000 depending on the topic and length
– Bank transfer to a PayPal account.
– Payment every 2 months.
How to apply:
Fill out and send the following application form with a CV/resume if possible. In the ‘Self-introduction’ section please include the following:
– Main Interests (that you have knowledge in and can write about)
– Any pieces of writing you have done in the past
– State how often you are available to write.
➜ Please fill in the form below to submit an application.